Sometimes, saying “Goodbye” is like saying “Let’s stop hurting each other”.
My problem is that I fall in love with words, rather than actions. I fall in love with ideas and thoughts, instead of reality. And it will be the death of me.
It’s amazing that people will see a kid yelled at or manhandled by a parent and say “It’s not my business, you can’t tell someone how to raise their kid” but if someone lets their son wear a dress it’s a public discussion.
THIS IS VERY RELEVANT
reminder to self: just because you can stay up until 5 in the morning doesn’t mean you should
Let’s kiss for a few hours. You and I. I don’t mind where or when or even if you’ll call me after because I know you will. Hands on your face, mouths like honey, let’s kiss until the spaces between us are swollen with it. I want to know what the dip of your breath is like when you’re happy. And how your face feels when I’m holding it. More, when you’re excited. Mostly, your palms. Or the tangle of my hair in your fingers. I want to kiss you for days, or what feels like days but is only hours. Or, you know, days that are days. We can pause for food and water but not breaths. We can pause to say “hey, I like the way you feel when you’re soft beneath me” or “listen, it’s still not enough with you, I’m worried it never might be” and start all over again.
Sometimes, the only reason why you won’t let go of what’s making you sad is because it was the only thing that made you happy.
1. Kiss like you mean it.
2. Remember their birthday, every year.
3. Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
4. Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
5. Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
6. Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
7. Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
8. Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
9. Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
10. Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
11. Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
12. Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
13. Get angry, but forgive.
14. Love, love with all you’ve got.
And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.
The timing in which people enter your life is very important.
REASONS I DIDN'T REPLY TO YOU:
I was going to answer you but I got distracted by something and forgot
My inbox fucked up and ate the message
I have nothing else interesting to say
I suck at socialising and don't know how to reply
I get a lot of messages and it takes a while to get through them
NOT REASONS I DIDN'T REPLY TO YOU:
I hate you and never want to see you again
i think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy
because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless
and they don’t want anybody else to feel like that